ESPECK™ is an unusually small (1µm in diameter) water absorbing polymer-polyacrylic sodium particle that disperses easily in the soil and functions as a water holding agent. Now since the degree of moisturizing is targeted at 100 times, the reserve of moisturizing should prevent the water/air permeability from disruption.
- Ingredients: cross-linked sodium polyacrylate.
- Active ingredient amount of water absorption: 80-120 times.
- pH: 6.5 ~ 7.5.
- Particle size: about 1μm at equilibrium in a swollen state.
- Active Ingredients: 9%.
- Solubility: insoluble in water.
- Appearance: pale yellow emulsion in aqueous dispersion.
ESPECK™ can be used as a water-holding agent for tree-planting and floriculture. It can be applied over large surface areas such as golf courses, soccer fields, roof gardens and many other agricultural applications.
Contact us for more information