VYLOPET® is a polyester resin for injection-molding developed by Toyobo. As a polyester resin, Vylopet has excellent heat resistance, rigidity and chemical resistance.
- VYLOPET® exhibits excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance.
- VYLOPET® can be of an alternative to metals or thermosetting resins.
- VYLOPET® has ample strength, and gives good appearance and processability in moldings.
- VYLOPET® fire resistant grades approved as UL-94 class are available.
- Recycle PET grades of VYLOPET® are also available to use for functional parts.
VYLOPET® has great electrical properties and is therefore used in applications such as automobile parts, electric and electronic parts and mechanical parts, allowing for lighter parts, extensive use of color, more complex designs and favorable value analysis.
Contact us for more information